Registration Process for IMSG 2020
Registration for IMSG 2020 is now open!
There are three stages to registration:
- Confirmation of competition spot; and
- Payment of competition fees.
Complete the pre-registration form here.
NOTE: Completion and submission of the pre-registration form is not a guarantee that your team has obtained a spot to compete in the competition. Your team’s place on the competition is only confirmed when you receive a confirmation email from the IMSG Secretariat. Confirmation emails will come from email@example.com.
2. Confirmation of competition spot
If your team was successful at the pre-registration stage, you will receive a confirmation email from the IMSG Secretariat. Please note that this process can take up to 1 working week during busier periods.
Upon successful confirmation of your competition spot for IMSG, you will need to pay the respective registration fees for your team within 5 working days. Failure to do so will result in your competition spot being forfeited and given to the next team on the wait list.
3. Payment of competition fees
Normal rates are SGD500 / USD400 per group.
Early bird rates are SGD300 / USD250 per group, register by 23 August 2020 (GMT) to benefit from this rate.
These fees are applicable for all configurations of team sizes set out below:
- 3 participants;
- 3 participants + 1 coach;
- 3 participants + 2 coaches;
- 4 participants;
- 4 participants + 1 coach;
- 4 participants + 2 coaches.
For information on what your competition fees will entitle you to, check out the FAQ section here.
Eligibility Criteria to participate in IMSG 2020
To be eligible for IMSG, participants must ensure that they meet the following requirements:
- ALL participants in any team are enrolled in a tertiary institution and are pursuing full-time undergraduate or post-graduate studies at the same. (The course need not be a legal-only course and can be a double-degree or some other combination offered by the students' tertiary institution.)1
- Each team must have a minimum of 3 competing participants, and a maximum of 4 competing participants.2
For any queries, please write in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1 Recently graduated students are not eligible to participate in the competition. For example, if your official graduation date is June 2020, you may not compete in the IMSG.
2 Names of all competing individuals must be provided in the pre-registration form.
Pre-registration form for IMSG 2020