Benefits of SIMI RTP
- Able to train and assess individuals for the purposes of becoming SIMI Accredited Mediator Level 1;
- Listing on the SIMI website;
- Use of the SIMI RTP logo;
- Highly customised, detailed and independent audit report prepared by SIMI to capture the SIMI RTP's essential course information;
- Regular servicing by SIMI to ensure future iterations of the SIMI RTP remain consistent and relevant;
- Early access and notification to events and seminars organised by SIMI;
- Updates from SIMI on best practices relating to mediation training; and
- Assessment priority and discounted rate when applying to be a SIMI RSP or SIMI QAP.
SIMI RTP Application Process
- Download the application form here.
- Send the completed application form to admin@ simi.org.sg1.
- The entire review process for each application may take 6 to 8 weeks and results will be notified by email.
- Successful applicants will have to ensure that they pay the one-off applicable fees punctually, and also adhere to the renewal requirements.
1 To email us, please remove the empty space after @.
SIMI RTP Fees
SIMI charges administrative fees for processing submissions under the SIMI Partner Scheme. As always, all fees received by SIMI will go towards supporting SIMI's mission in maintaining high standards of professional mediation in Singapore and the region, raising awareness among users and other stakeholders in the mediation space, as well as promoting education and research initiatives in mediation academia.
The following fees are applicable from 1 January 2015 onwards. SIMI regularly reviews its fees to ensure that they are aligned with the scope of entitlements and privileges under each scheme, as well as the cost of funding SIMI's various operations and activities.
- Administrative fee of SGD 750 per application.
- Annual fee of SGD 2000.