Benefits Of A SIMI QAP
- Only SIMI Partner able to assess and submit an individual's name to become a SIMI Certified Mediator.
- Able to submit names for any tier under the SIMI Credentialing Scheme. Note that a SIMI QAP will still need to submit their courses for review to attain SIMI RTP statuses (application fee apply).
- Listing on the SIMI website;
- Use of the SIMI QAP logo;
- Highly customised, detailed and independent audit report prepared by SIMI to capture the elements of SIMI QAP's professional assessment, training course (SIMI RTP) and mediation service (SIMI RSP) information;
- SIMI QAPs will only pay SIMI QAP annual fees and do not need to pay SIMI RTP annual fees;
- Early access and notification to events and seminars organised by SIMI;
- Updates from SIMI on best practices relating to mediation training; and
- Assessment priority and discounted rate when applying for their courses to attain SIMI RTP statuses.
SIMI QAP Application Process
- Download the application form here.
- Send the completed application form to admin@ simi.org.sg1.
- The entire review process for each application may take 6 to 8 weeks and results will be notified by email.
- Successful applicants will have to ensure that they pay the applicable fees punctually, and also adhere to the renewal requirements.
1 To email us, please remove the empty space after @.
SIMI QAP Fees
SIMI charges administrative fees for processing submissions under the SIMI Partner Scheme. As always, all fees received by SIMI will go towards supporting SIMI's mission in maintaining high standards of professional mediation in Singapore and the region, raising awareness among users and other stakeholders in the mediation space, as well as promoting education and research initiatives in mediation academia.
The following fees are applicable from 1 January 2015 onwards. SIMI regularly reviews its fees to ensure that they are aligned with the scope of entitlements and privileges under each scheme, as well as the cost of funding SIMI's various operations and activities.
- Administrative fee of SGD 1200 per application.
- Annual fee of SGD 4000.